Monday, February 21, 2011

Dissertation Update

So I have a confession:  This is the most I've written on my doctoral dissertation in a long time.  With the exception of the week my most wonderful, generous aunt came to hang out with Luke so I could work, I really haven't given it much effort. 

I know I need to get some work done on the project.  And I know I'm digging in my heels.  Here's an amazing article I found while I was procrastinating one day.  It validates the idea that I'm a procrastinator.  It also validates that I have a tendency to be a perfectionist, which means I'm prone to not even beginning for fear of failure.  Oh fun...

Anyway, I'm lacking the motivation to get this show on the road, and I'm going to try to use the blog as a platform for regular reporting.  I'll be back next week (hopefully!), and I'll have worked through my ideas a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment