Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Message from Jeff

I'm so excited that Jeff wrote this, and now I have to post it to our blog! Hope everyone is well! ~Brandi


Howdy Everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since I've heard from many of you, and I must admit that I'm not the best with keeping up with old friends. Well, Brandi and I finally did it. We just got back from Alaska a few weeks ago. We've now been to all 50 states. Many of you probably know what that means. A few years back we made it our goal to see all 50 states before having kids…. And WE SUCCEEDED!!! Just barely. Yep, that's right. I finally got what I wanted and will now be forever changed. Of course most (if not all) of you are way beyond this. Brandi is going to have a little boy, or so we've been told, on November 17th. We're both excited and scared as heck. You would think that this upcoming arrival would be no big deal since most of our friends are way beyond this and we've already got 10 nieces & nephews. We are thrilled, though.

I think the best advice / feedback I've been given is that you can NEVER be completely prepared. We've accepted that.

Keep in touch…. Better than I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment